Ripon Academy of Distance Learning Center
Opening August 17th
Enrollment opens on August 12th at 6:00 pm. Enrollment link is below.
Any forms submitted prior to August 12th at 6:00 pm will NOT be approved.
What we provide:
- Adult supervision. Staff will be on hand to keep students on task. Your student’s school teachers will be responsible for your student’s learning.
- A socially distanced workspace for each student.
- Internet Access. If you have a hot spot, students may prefer to use that.
- Movement activities during school breaks.
What you provide:
- An electronic device, power cord and headphones.
- If staying during the student’s lunch break, bring a lunch. Microwave is available.
- Snacks and water.
- Pencils, pens, school textbooks, etc.
How To Enroll
Use the button below to fill out the enrollment form.
Please note: Space is limited and will be on a first come, first served basis. Filling out this form does not guarantee enrollment. When your spot is guaranteed, we will follow up with request for payment so you can confirm your student’s enrollment. You will have 24 hours to make the payment, or we will release your spot to the next student. You only need to fill out one form per family.